Fee refund terms and conditions
Non-attendance fee refund terms and conditions for daily deals voucher holders only.
- All refund requests must be made by 10:00am on the date of your event by telephoning the booking office on 1-800-891-6946.
- The card holder must be present at the centre with access to the details of the payment card and all the codes for their vouchers.
- Only non-attendance fees for vouchers bought after the 25th of June 2013 are eligible.
- No partial refunds. To be eligible for a refund, none of the additional paintballs included in the non-attendance fee can be issued to any member of your party. If any of the additional paintballs are issued, your refund request will be invalid.
- Vouchers are for full day events only. Refunds can only be processed for group members who arrive at the centre before 10am and the refund process outlined above is followed. In the instance that a group arrives after 10am, all paintballs included in the non-attendance fee will be issued to the number of participants in your group who are in attendance on the day. Those who fail to attend the centre on the date booked will forfeit the paintballs and the non-attendance fee.
- Paintballs (whether included with the non-attendance fee or otherwise) are not transferable.
- Refunds can take up to 21 working days to process.
- No refund will be given at the venue, only refund requests made on the day of the event via the booking office will be accepted and processed.
- Refund requests made after your event date will not be accepted.
- If a customer opts for a refund of the non-attendance fee over the additional paintballs, Allied Paintball will assume that they do not wish to continue with the paintball day.